Skip to main content

Reading Cram Wrap Up Challenge!!


 "Oct 31 Wrap Up challenge with Costume challenge (optional)  Do a readathon wrap up on your blog, YouTube, whatever of what you read!  and also post a pic or dress up in your Halloween costume! That part is optional, only if you want to! Hosted by DANASQUARE"

So I did not read as much as I wanted to. But I did read a little. I started off reading Stardust by Neil Gaiman on page 156 on the 24th and read a total of 58 pages. Then I could not read because I was working on school work and college applications. Then on Thursday, the 29th, I decided to read something scary, so I put down Stardust for the time being and started Demon Blood: Enlightenment by Tim Meyer. I read a total of 41 pages then I had to work. But on Halloween, I read up to page 210. In total I read 268 pages for the Reading Cram Read-A-Thon. I still had a fabulous time and I hope there is a Reading Cram 3.0 soon! Lastly, I hope everyone who participated had fun and read awesome books!

Love
-UnderYourGrace aka Ashley
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY ONE! Reading Cram 2.0: Chills and Thrills Readathon! TBR Challenge!

"Oct 24-- TBR challenge- -List what books you are planning to read for the read-a-thon, on your blog, YouTube, etc. You don't have to stick to the list FYI :)"- Juliababyjen These are not in any particular order and I may or may not read these. This is a rough idea of the books I'll be reading or trying to read. Three of the six books were recommended to me by MonsterMen13 on YouTube...well not exactly to me but in general.  Also just because I wrote down six books does not mean I'll get to them or that I will read six books.  **The themes are based off of the summary and friends** Stardust by Neil Gaiman ; started Spooky Theme: Witches... I started this during the Octobathon and did not finish. Horns by Joe Hill Spooky Theme: Thriller, Mystery... I heard about this book from padfootandprangs07 a while back. Then my friend recommended it to me. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children  By Ransom R...

Severance by Michael Pristsos and Jessica Mastroakos

My Rating: 3.5/5 Stars Average Rating: 3.67 Stars Pages: 380 ISBN-13: 9871500392710 *I received a free copy of Severance in exchange for an honest review* "To be born Gaian is to be born gifted. That wasn’t always true, but as more infants were born with special talents of the mind, what was once considered abnormal became the majority. The ungifted were sent to Thalassa, an island chain off the coast of the mainland. These orphans grew up in a vassal kingdom forced to pay dues to its overseers.  In Severance, the first book of The Sovereign, a Thalassan soldier and orphan gets wind of a plot against his island home and wages war against its oppressors. A captain’s daughter fights for a love across the cultural divide. An assassin’s need for power takes him on a bloody journey throughout both lands. And a princess tells the biggest lie in her nation’s history, protecting her family’s right to rule."- Goodreads  Severance was a good novel about the struggles tho...

Rightful Owner by Hemmie Martin

" When a murder occurs in an exclusive swinger’s club, DI Wednesday and DS Lennox find themselves immersed in a murky world of sex and secrets. It doesn’t take long for the members to turn on one another, and for their clandestine affairs to come crashing into their everyday lives. As Wednesday experiences the pressures of work and caring for her mother’s mental illness, and Lennox’s ex-wife has him worrying about the sustainability of his role as a father, their case brings about questions of personal freedom and they begin to wonder if we are all, in fact, owned in one way or another." - Authoramp.com ***Second in a series, but is not about the same case*** _______________________________________________________________________________ Rightful Owner by Hemmie Martin is the first of the many books I will hopefully be reviewing for AuthorAmp.com . Rightful Owner was good and I gave it a 4/5 stars. While it took a few chapters to have me riveted, it later kept m...